As an Experienced Mortgage Broker in Halifax
Whether it’s to release equity, to get better rates, find a more appropriate deal or more, we’ll always go the extra mile to ensure the process is quicker and smoother than the first time.
- Your fixed rate has come to an end and you would like to look at a new fixed-rate mortgage.
- You would like to release equity for home improvements.
- You would like to look at consolidating unsecured debts.
- You need to add or remove a name from the mortgage
- You want a more flexible mortgage, i.e where you can make overpayments.
- You would like to switch from your interest-only mortgage to a full repayment.
You should think carefully before securing other debts against your home. By adding your unsecured debts to your mortgage, which is secured on your home, you are potentially putting your home at risk if you cannot make the required repayments.
Although the total monthly cost of servicing your debt may have reduced, the total cost of repayment may still have risen as the term of your mortgage is longer than it may have taken to repay the debts originally.
Contact us today to book your free remortgage appointment in Halifax & see how we can help you.
Why choose Halifaxmoneyman for my remortgage?
- A free no-obligation remortgage appointment is available for all customers.
- We have a very experienced friendly team who will keep on top of your application.
- Our expert Mortgage Advisors in Halifax are here all throughout the week to answer all of your remortgage needs.
- We can search 1000’s of remortgages to find you the best deal for your circumstances.
We are here to help you whenever you need us. Get in touch with us today and make a date for your free mortgage appointment.